Monday, December 10, 2012

Ready set....go!!

I am new to all this blogging. I have those I follow and enjoy reading and thought it would be fun to give it a whirl. I wouldn't be one to post every day, only a picture here and there, a favorite recipe to share and maybe a new crocheted hat or scarf for my homeless effort I do every year.

I enjoy the blogs from other countries, England being my favorite. I don't like a long blog post composed of a lot of words and longgggg stories. I love, love loveeeeeee the pictures!!!! The places I can only visit in my mind.

I live in the country with a lot of different "critters". I have deer outside my door early in the morn and in the evenings. I enjoy their company when they aren't munching on my fruit trees or in the garden!!

 Life here is very quiet as I live in a small town with the closest shopping being a 100 mile round trip. So you learn to borrow, improvise, find someone else taking the trip or do without. Needless to say I do a lot of Internet shopping and Amazon.com becomes your new best friend.

So with all that said I'll close. I will post again, hopefully with something of interest, maybe even a picture!!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes to your blogging adventure! It is quite fun! And I agree--pictures are the most fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments. Stop by again!!

Janie